Just Food For Thought
This month's seasonal recipe for Grilled Corn on the Cob with Smoked Paprika-Lemon Butter comes from The Lemon Cookbook by Ellen Jackson. Lemons add tanginess to desserts and brightness to help ingredients shine in savory dishes. Jackson celebrates the zest of lemons in every dish.
• ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
• 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
• 1 clove garlic, finely grated
• 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice...
Yields 2 half pints
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 5 garlic cloves, gently smashed
• 2 large zucchini, cut into a 1/2 inch/5 cm cubes (about 2 pounds/910 g)
• 5-6 springs of thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon finely milled sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place a large skillet over medium heat. Place the olive oil and butter and allow them to melt together. Roughly chop the smashed garlic and add it to the pan. Add the...