Just Food For Thought
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- 1 cup organic Cranberry Juice
- 1/3 cup Maple Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut in half and place in a roasting pan...
"Eating good food is a right," says Eileen Wallding of Whistle Down Farm, an organic vegetable farm in Hudson, NY. The farm, run by Eileen and her partner Nicholas Pandjiris, had been distributing the majority of their produce through CSA and farmers...
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved or quartered, depending on size
- 2 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 2 large apples, roughly cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and...