Just Food For Thought
- 2 lbs. rhubarb, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 2 to 3 limes)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ cup sugar or more to taste
- A few sprigs fresh thyme, lemon balm, or mint
- In a medium saucepan, bring the rhubarb and 8 cups of water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until rhubarb is soft, about 20 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to scoop out rhubarb and...
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Overnight in Refrigerator: 24 hours
Yield: 2 to 3 half pint jars; Recipe can be doubled.
- 4 cups finely chopped fresh purslane, leaves and thick...
Starting Saturday, June 14th, Bronx residents will have a brand-new, convenient way to access fresh, affordable food. The South Bronx Farmers Market is one of five new farmers' markets in Just Food’s...